Creepers & Pigs
Thursday, February 13, 2014
I was a little late this year in coming up with an idea, so we did our own artwork this time around. The cards are simple business card size flash cards that we use to study spelling words each week (I make a match game out of his ten words, and we play each day). The bags you can get 100 pack for $1 at Walmart. We made the bracelets with the rainbow loom. Pretty simple this year. :)
Happily posted by Jes at 9:28 AM
Sunday, January 12, 2014
I really love fonts and I guess I collect a lot of them. Below I've created some cute ones you can use for free. It's actually pretty easy to install them on your computer. A quick way I do it is save all the font files I want in a folder (make sure they are unzipped if they came in a zipped folder), then I search FONTS in the start menu and pull up the FONT folder that is in the Control panel. I have the folder with the files I downloaded open and on the other side of the screen I have the Font folder open, and I simply drag and drop the new font files into the Font Folder (located on the control (panel) - and that's it! If you have a program up, you will need to close it out and reopen it to use the new fonts.
If that doesn't make sense (because I tend to not make sense), Microsoft says you can do it this way as well:
- Open Fonts by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Appearance and Personalization, and then clicking Fonts.
- Click File, and then click Install New Font.If you don’t see the File menu, press ALT.
- In the Add Fonts dialog box, under Drives, click the drive where the font that you want to install is located.
- Under Folders, double-click the folder containing the fonts that you want to add.
- Under List of fonts, click the font that you want to add, and then click Install.
Sweetie - Download
Boxy - Download
These fonts were created for free using this ap! http://www.font.my/
Happily posted by Jes at 2:23 PM